Beautiful, Beautiful is the “B” word today, what does that describe? My wonderful wife and best friend Michelle. Without her, I would be empty, I would be alone, and she has given me strength over the years (almost 10, pretty close) like nothing else. I knew she was the one, as soon as she opened the door for our first meeting, and I never felt that way about anyone before. She was breathtaking another “B” word, she was kind, she was vibrant, and she had a glow about her that was bright and filled with inspiration.
Some things I cherish about her:
- We love having our Saturdates! Every Saturday (or very close to it) we try to have a Saturdate! Whether it just be window shopping, going out to a movie, going and having an ice cream, or a short drive through the park, it all adds up.
- We like to watch the show “Wipeout” together, most people find it cheesy, but we just love to laugh together like that.
- We share a passion for Legos, yes again we are big kids at heart, and never will stop being kids inside.
- She calls me her “Fred” because she loves the Flintstones, her collection is awesome, and although in real life she is my Wilma, secretly I always thought Betty was cuter! 🙂
- She loves it when I kiss her on the forehead, I did that after our first date, something told me she would be mine, so I kissed her on her forehead and said this will seal the memory of our first time meeting.
- Her smile, the one that can light up a room, the one that can make you warm and feel good that you are there.
- Her patience, with me, even when I goof up, even when I might not always get it right, she still finds a way to love me, that is good, really!
I love you Michelle, my “B”eautiful wife! You are my world, you are my strength, you are my everything!
What are some things that make your significant other special, you can stick with the letter “b” or which ever you choose, share your thoughts, would love to hear them!