I don’t play too many games on Facebook, but one that has caught my interest as of late is Outernauts. Outernauts is free to play to limitations. You get so much energy, Lunar (money), Star Gems, and Fuel. If that runs out, you can wait for everything to regenerate or you can buy more star gems that will convert to what you need most out of the game.It is a mixture of exploration, building, and has elements of capturing different creatures to go into battle with others you go against, and the game itself. From the makers of the games themselves:
Outernauts is a brand new game on Facebook from Insomniac Games. Explore the cosmos, capture exotic creatures and battle them against friends.
In Outernauts, Insomniac brings its rich console development experience to Facebook, delivering a deep story with real strategy as you explore the galaxy capturing and training beasts for combat. As a member of United Earth’s elite Outernaut force, you’ll encounter both friends and foes as you uncover the riddle behind the mysterious “ancients” while battling pirates and evil corporations seeking to control the galaxy.
Tame the Galaxy! Capture and train exotic alien beasts for battle as you explore vast new worlds. Discover mysterious planets, harvest loot, and fight alongside or against friends to master a wild, untamed universe.
What I like about this game:
- It is based in Outer Space
- there is allot to do, and I mean allot, good play time
- great interactivity between friends, visit their world, help them complete projects
- different creatures to capture, ways to buff them up
- create your own boosts, design your world the way you want
What I dislike about this game:
- I know its in beta, but it crashes allot!
- I don’t think there is a good balance to the cost of Star Gems, meaning I think its too expensive to pay to play more, I would rather wait for the regeneration time to play
- Just some simple balance issues, like the cost of fuel to get from one place to another, or the cost to upgrade your world
Overall though, and while this game is not for everyone, I really like this game, if you would like to join me, just log into the Outernauts app here – Outernauts , and if you want to be my friend on Facebook so you can join up with me just click here – Tom on Facebook .