I had an awesome opportunity to review a SEO strategy type program called Website Insight from CofeeCup Software. They design a myriad of programs from Web Editors, to Visual Site Designers, Form Builders, and much more.
Description of SEO from CoffeCup Software:
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it’s often described with mysterious definitions such as “The methodology behind improving your website’s rank in search results.” We like to think of it as “Visitor Friendliness.” If you make the visit a relevant, memorable and interesting experience, it will benefit both search engines and the people who visit.
In other words, build businesses and websites with people—not search engines—in mind! Serve your customers well and the search engines will love you sooner or later as well. After all, those search engines were built by people and borrow heavily from the developers’ good ol’ real-world experiences.
So I loaded up my website here www.amedicsworld.com into the program, and these are just a few of the screenshots of what I found:
The above screenshots show my moderate and urgent needs of what I need to do to better my site. What I love about the program is that after you do an analysis you can save your report, make your changes, and review again to see how it has improved. So it basically stores all the logs for the reviews that you do of the site you are on. So this really benefits people who may own multiple sites or blogs. So it will give you insights, keywords that you use the most, search visibility, social visibility, website health, and again the recommendations like the screenshots above.
Some of the important features that the program has:
- Get insight in 70+ data points that can improve your site’s usability and visibility.
- Generate custom reports with snapshots for every page of your websites. Then store, select and show them by date.
- Project management: all scans are saved in a single project file allowing you to view your progress over time.
- Reports that are no longer useful can be removed from your project.
- If you need faster analysis or are not interested a certain areas, simply tell your buddy what to skip.
- See how each page has been constructed plus analyze the weight of each component.
- Breakdown your page’s core components, view their size and load time impact.
- Examine your content structure with a comprehensive, analytical overview of each page. Get insight in keywords usage, word count, link counts, alt text, header text and more
- Website Insight categorizes words, head data, internal, external and broken links (if you have any), shows header data as well as emphasized content.
- Get a handy checkbox overview of your keywords utilization and distribution.
- Improve keyword usage with keyword density and importance statistics.
- Analyse keyword placement in links and image alt texts using a handy filter.
- Get the exact match count for found keyword phrases.
- Sweet read: enjoy a comprehensive, up to date Quick Start Guide with handy SEO information and tips.
- Check search engine visibility factors such as the use of valid code and design practices.
- A handy visibility overview including Google PR and result indicator.
- If problems are found, your buddy Website Insight shows you what is wrong and what to do about it!
- Social Media: get an overview of your presence and visibility in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+ and Linkedin.
- Get an understanding of the search engine and visitor friendliness of your site by checking factors like sitemaps and robot txt files.
- Domain age can have a positive impact on your search rank: check yours.
- Server response code and malware checker: you never know!
- Export all breakdown areas to a CSV file for further analysis and custom graphing.
- Customizable stop words settings: you decide what words should not be included.
- Custom settings for minimum keyword length and occurrences give you granular control over the way the program includes words in the analysis.
Do I recommend this program? Yes, it allows you to optimize your site to fit not only search engines, but your readers and fans as well, and I really think that is what we should shoot for, to meet the needs of our fans first, everything will come after that. Where can you get your own? Over at CoffeCup.com I think its well worth the price, for all it does, and if you are serious about tweaking your site, this is the program to help you do that.
#SEO #statistics #website #blog #blogging #search #optimization
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."