H&R Block Emerald Advance Program
H&R Block has asked me to help promote the Emerald Advance Line of Credit. The prize was provided and may be shipped to the winner by H&R Block, but all opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of H&R Block. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. Winner to be chosen at random.
We could all use a little extra income, especially around the holidays. Sometimes taking a line of credit out is for that purpose, to enjoy something today with your family, with being able to pay it off over time. So take a look, good luck in the giveaway, and Happy Holidays! Tom.
H&R Block recognizes that sometimes a bit of extra money can be the difference.
H&R Block’s Emerald Advance line of credit can help make the holidays – and the entire year – more enjoyable!
More details on the H&R Block Emerald Advance line of credit:
- H&R Block will begin accepting applications in offices November 25th so set up your appointment today!
- All you need to apply is an unexpired government-issued photo ID and your most recent pay stub (no W2 form required!)
- You don’t already need to be an H&R Block client to apply
- The Emerald Advance is a line of credit you can draw from as you need it. You can use it year-round for unexpected expenses and other short-term credit needs. It’s that easy!
With H&R Block’s Emerald Advance® line of credit, applicants may be eligible for up to $1,000 without having to jump through lots of hoops. The application process starts on November 25th which means the line of credit could be available in time for the holidays!
How do I apply?
Emerald Advance will be available in participating offices beginning November 25th
To apply, you will need:
- Current earnings statement
- Unexpired government-issued photo ID
- Your Emerald Card (if you have one)
Benefits of the Emerald Advance
- Load funds drawn from your line of credit to your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® for easy access.
- Ability to pay down the balance on the Emerald Advance with a portion of your tax refund, if you so choose
- Access to credit year-round
Whether using Emerald Advance to help cover holiday shopping, travel costs, meal planning or any unexpected expenses that come along throughout the year, being able to draw from a line of credit year-round allows more time for celebrating and less time for worrying!
What would you do with an Emerald Advance?
Connect with H&R Block:
One Lucky Reader is going to win a $300 H&R Block Branded Mastercard (works anywhere Mastercard is accepted) !
Giveaway organized by OurKidsMom. Ends December 6, 2013 at 11:59pm CST.
To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Rules:You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. US ONLY please.
Disclosure: A Medic’s World is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!