Have you ever seen something and thought to yourself, wow, do you know all the things I could use that for? Well this is just one of those products that fits that description. This Tool Box from Keter® can be more than just a tool box!
I was given an opportunity by Keter® to review their Master Pro Sliding Tool Chest in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own, and expressed with you my readers and followers in mind, I share with you only stuff I truly enjoy.
As I described above you could easily just use this as a Tool Chest, store your most common tools, and accessories like screws, nails, bolts etc.., and be able to effortlessly transport it from one location to another without excess exertion of carrying a traditional toolbox.
Some ideas you could use it for?
- Emergency Kit at Home: You could easily use this to store stuff for an emergency in this Tool Chest like: bottles of water, beef jerky, vacuumed sealed food that will keep, matches, blanket, utility scissors or knives, canned goods, medications, first aid kit, zombie survival kits… 🙂
- Emergency Kit for the Car: Again you can store small blankets, bottles of water, snack foods, first aid kit, essential tools, jumper cables, flashlights, duct tape, and more.
- Store some of your Work Gear: As a Paramedic, often times I would have my helmet, gloves, web belt, and tools in the back of my SUV, this would easily store most of those items and would suit almost any job that had stuff to carry with them for their job.
- Craft Supplies: Easily use this to store Craft Project ideas, buttons, beads, utility knives, a soldering gun maybe, paper, cloth and fabrics, yarns, whatever your craft projects are, easy to move from room to room, or take with you on the go.
- Art Supplies: What I think I personally will use it for! I am trying to teach myself how to draw and sketch, and this would conveniently store my sketch pads and books, books to help me learn, colored pencils, erasers, markers and more. Look for a follow up article to this one featuring pictures of me using it in that fashion!
- Legos: What a great way to store Lego Blocks, Base Plates and the majority of the blocks can go in the bottom part of the chest, while smaller things like doors, windows, figures, and accessory items can be store in the two upper sections.
But the limit is only what you fail to imagine with it. If you own or can think of any other ideas this would be good for, would love to hear your thoughts, share them below! The pictures below show close ups of what the chest looks like.
With the ease of the sliding handle to pull it with, the self locking mechanism on top (all you have to do is push it together and it locks on its own), the ability to put a padlock through the top of the release mechanism to keep things secure, this is a no brainer idea to have in the home, car, boat, camper, or garage.
So where can you buy it? Amazon has it for only $57.22 and that includes free super saver shipping! You can’t beat that, just grab yours here —-> Keter Master Pro Sliding Box $57.22 So my final thoughts on it?, customers at Amazon give it 4 out of 5 stars. I think it is closer to 4.5/5 out of 5, because of all the ideas I just listed you could do with it! So get one for yourself, or it would make an excellent gift.
@KeterTweets #toolchest #toolbox #utility #storage #safety #emergency #review
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."