There are times whether I am asked here through my website, or through my Facebook page, what is my site about? And I have to say, that is a very valid question. My answer: It’s my website, I don’t compare it to what anyone else might have.
Yes, there are niche blog sites like “mommy bloggers”, “coupon sites”, “deal sites”, and so on. Do I try to mimic anyone, no, again because I am who I am, a US Army Veteran, and a 23 year + Paramedic who has seen more in life than one might care to see. So “A Medic’s World” is exactly that, my world. But do you know what the awesome thing about all of that is? I want to share it with you, yes even you. There are some great things I enjoy, and if you sign up to follow me I hope to show you those along the way.
In addition to bringing you information about military subjects, and things about EMS, being a Paramedic, and reviews of products that I have done, you will find other great things like the stuff below:
- Collectible Sports Cards (mostly Football, Baseball, and some Basketball)
- Collectible Non-Sports Cards like sets from DC, Marvel, etc…
- Hand Drawn Art/Sketch Cards (size of a baseball card, but with an original piece of hand drawn art by an artist on it)
- Hand Drawn Comic Book Covers (like above)
- Other Art sources
- Board Games, and games for the Family
- Emergency and Safety Products, Emergency Preparedness
- Gadgets, Tech related items and reviews
- Apps and Games for iOS and Android reviews
- Gift Ideas for a wide range of people
- Reviews of games, apps, gaming devices, emergency supplies, tech, gadgets, EMS tools and study guides, Watches, USB Drives, computer games, and so much more
- and of course, Giveaways! I try to either participate in the best giveaways, usually gift cards, or PayPal cash, or electronics and gadgets, then there are the ones that I also do that might be a result of doing a review for a company, and they want to give a lucky fan a chance to win one, and then finally the ones that I just give something away to all of you, a gift card, or games, or DVD’s, etc… just because I want all of you to know you are part of this site.
Do you know I have done reviews for products and companies like Fossil Watches, Nestle Chocolate, Mimbot (usb flash drives), Keter Tools (storage Tool Box), Flip-Pal Mobile Scanners, Waka Waka portable solar chargers, Best Buy, and Best Buy Mobile? that is just a few of what I have done, and I have more to come, including an exciting one for “The Walking Dead” Fans coming out in the next week.
So do you get my email newsletter? if you do, thank you in advance for being with me, if you follow me by RSS, thank you as well. If you don’t, there are sign up boxes on the left for both my email subscription and RSS feeds. I try to reach a general audience, and that is what I want, to reach as many as I can. How can you help? Share this page with your friends and family, or on forums, or Facebook and through social media, the more I grow, the more I will get to work with companies to bring you even more reviews and giveaways to come!
If you like to write about health issues, emergency products, art, tech/gadgets, art, humor, I am always looking for guest writers or even people who write here on a constant basis, let me know if you are interested by contacting me through the Contact Me tab above. Also if you are an artist, and would like to be featured, the same applies.
Companies, if you are interested in me doing a review and/or a giveaway, please contact me through the Media Kit tab above, I have a large following of Social Media Fans, that I want to continue growing, and I would love to interact with your company and product!
Lastly, thank all of you for being here, for being part of A Medic’s World, it is really yours, just my little speck in the Universe I am trying to share with everyone. I want you to be active with my posts, and interact with me, and make this a place of discussion, and fun! So again, I thank all of you for being part of this Journey, that is just beginning!
Anything you want to talk about, or discuss get a hold of me, I am easy to talk to, and very likeable! Have a great day, and remember to smile! Tom.