Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
TRINITY 3-in-1 Suitcase Tool Box Review
Having my own website has afforded me some awesome chances to review some amazing products, but this by far has to be one of my favorite ones I have had a chance to review! I want to thank Trinity International Industries for the opportunity to review the above named item.
When it comes to finding innovative products to help keep things organized, I am often settling for things that just take up room, or don’t give you the solutions you need. With the creative way that the Trinity 3-in-1 Suitcase is designed, it solves storage needs for things other than just tools too.
The ability to break the tool box down into 3 separate compartments, not only is a benefit for large tools, but can be used for other ideas like the following:
- Craft Supplies: Do you have lots of ribbon, cloth, sewing supplies, candy molds, glue gun, and more.
- Artists: Keep all your drawing pads, sketching supplies, inks, markers, paints, brushes and more in this tool box.
- Make-up Artists and Stylists: You can carry all your supplies with you, especially if you do large events.
- Legos: Do you have a lot of Legos laying around, store the platforms in the drawers, large amounts of bricks in the bottom space, and specialty pieces in the top tool tray, just think of the organization.
- Hobbyists: Store model building supplies, paints, glues, train parts, and other hobby supplies as well.
- First Aid and Emergency Supplies: Bottled water, First Aid supplies, Flashlights, extra clothes, matches, be prepared for an emergency.
With a 300 pound weight limit, made of stainless steel, and able to be moved easily with the telescoping handle and big rubber wheels, you may just think twice about a normal tool box again! Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter as well. They make a myriad of great products, do yourself a favor and check them out!