I have said it before, and I will say it again. I love things that can fulfill their purpose, and even more when you think outside of the box. Why? because quite frankly, I am always thinking outside of the box. So boring staying inside the lines sometimes, you have to break that mentality and say “Well, why didn’t I think of that?” a few times, and see why its good to think that way.
Thanks to the fine folks over at Trinity International, I was able to get my hands on a Dual Sided Mobile Bin Rack, that was given to me for the purpose of this review. So how does it affect my opinion, it’s going to be a resounding I love this thing regardless if I got to review it, or if I had to buy it. In fact, I might do just that, buy another one for the same purpose as I intended this one for. So where can you get one? grab one here at Amazon, and get free Super Saver Shipping as well!
Okay, so wait, yes, there it is? You are thinking, what in the heck do you want me to do with one of these? and the answer is! Anything you want. So why do I say that? When I first saw this, i knew exactly in my mind what I was going to do with it. For me it was as easy as 1-2-3, I am going to use it in the Business Room that I use for eBay, my online store (coming soon), and for crafts and hobbies. So what are some examples of things I plan to use it for?, I am glad you asked! How nice of you! Let’s review them below.
- To store items I am going to sell on eBay, or in the future my online store (coming soon!). Things like Die Cast Ambulances, Matchbox, or Hot Wheels fit great in the larger bins.
- I can store baseball/football or comic cards in the smaller bins, things I am either selling, or organizing. Will make quick work of organizing collectible cards.
- In the smaller bins I can also store some of my craft/hobby supplies like Rubber Stamps, Stamp Pads, Bookmarks, Small Charms, Markers, Pencils, Paint Brushes, ideas are endless.
Yes, Yes, you can use this in the garage or work station, to store nuts, bolts, tools, tape, replacement fuses, bulbs, whatever a working garage would need, but since I don’t need that, I used it for what I described above. Now how cool is that? you can say it, it’s okay, “Tom, that’s pretty cool!”. Don’t you feel better now?
So what are a few of the selling points?
- Was easy to assemble.
- Very easy to move, the casters move well, even on carpet!
- Bins come off easy, and go on easy as well.
- You can store items on top of the shelf as well. Do be careful with this, the lighter the better, you don’t want to warp your wonderful bin rack now do you?
- I love that it is double sided.
- Total of 94 bins, 60 orange, and 34 gray.
- 2 of the 4 casters lock, so things are not moving around.
Some points to note:
- I wish the smaller bins were just a little wider, but again, nothing that will keep me from using it.
- That I had another one!
Here are a few pictures of what I was describing above for what I want to use it for.
So I would love to hear what you would use it for? Leave your comments and thoughts below!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."