Vitamins can be important. How we take them can even make a difference. Some people don’t have a tolerance for swallowing pills, so this is when vitamins like these can make a difference. I had an opportunity to review one of Superior Source’s Family 6-Packs recently, and found that instant dissolve melts isn’t a bad way to go.
So what’s included in the Family 6-Pack?
1. Vitamin B12 1000 mcg + Folic Acid 400 mcg: No Shot Vitamin B12 MicroLingual Tablets go to work fast under the tongue. Other forms of Vitamin B12 supplementation can result in a loss of as much as 50% of the Vitamin B12 potency in the high acid environment of the stomach. Our B12 with Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the support of the heart and cardiovascular system.
2. Vitamin C Tangy Orange Melts: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added, these products are only sweetened by stevia; this is preferable to most ‘chewable’ vitamin C products that are typically loaded with lots of sugar.
3. Children’s B Complex with Vitamin C: Children’s B-Complex with folic acid, calcium pantothenate and biotin is formulated to provide the nutrients that support optimal health for the production and maintenance of new cells and supports nervous system health, energy metabolism, and healthy heart function.
4. Melatonin 5 mg: Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
5. Sweet ‘n Natural Stevia Extract is a naturally sweet dietary supplement used for both hot and cold beverages and are 200 times sweeter than sugar. Studies have shown that steviosides, may support healthy heart function, help to protect the teeth from dental caries and promote healthy blood glucose levels. Superior Source uses of the finest raw materials and a unique blending process to produce the smoothest tasting stevia available with no aftertaste.
6. Lip Healer 3-Pack: All Natural “Lip Healer” Lip Balm is Petroleum Free and contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Calendula and Chamomile to Sooth and Moisten Lips while providing SPF-15 protection from the Sun’s rays.
7. Travel Pouch: This convenient travel pouch with handle will keep your Superior Source Vitamins in one place for easy access whenever you go on vacation!
Superior Source Vitamins is making it very easy where everyone wins, with the following offers for liking their Facebook Page here. Check out what you can get:
• FREE 60-Day Supply of Vitamin B-12 – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H)
• FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H)
• BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free!
You can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Walgreens, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins. So when I tried the Tangy Orange Vitamin C, I found it easy to use, and for those who can’t swallow, a great alternative.
On to the giveaway!
A Medic’s World was not compensated for this post. Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are not associated with this giveaway. A Medic’s World is not responsible for prize delivery. Open to US and Canada. Void where prohibited.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."