When reviewing products, I try to imagine all the areas that it might be able to apply to. The Upper Deck Cabinet/Table Mount for tablets is one that will fill many areas and markets, check out the review below. I was provided one of each for the purpose of this review.
Upper Desk has come out with a pair of innovative products that will allow you to mount tablets and smart devices from 4″ to 14″ in size while hanging from your cabinet in the kitchen, or perhaps mounted to your desk at home or at work. Let’s discuss some of what I found out about each one below.
Upper Desk – Portable Cabinet Mount
- With no assembly required, and easy to use on Cabinets and Shelves up to 2 inches thick, it is really easy to install. With the easy to use latching system to tighten it to the cabinet, it took me less than 30 seconds to get it into place, and ready to put the tablet in.
- Installing the tablet next was also a breeze. There is a sliding mechanism that adjusts with the flip of a bar in the back, lift it up, slides up and down, push it down, locks in place. With the ability to hold anything 4″ up to 14″, using your phone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android Tablet, Kindle Fire, and more is a snap.
- The mount has different grooves in the bottom that allow you to place it in different angles to reduce glare, along with the ability to swivel it 180 degrees gives you flexibility without having to move everything and set it again. Also with the ability to mount it in portrait or landscape mode, you are not hindered by an app/programs limitations to adjust its orientation.
- Comes off as easy as it went on, just a perfect fit for those with a need to use technology a little better around the house.
So what are some good uses for it? Why not use it in the kitchen to display a recipe(s) while cooking, or watch a movie on Netflix, a TV Show on HuluPlus, maybe catch up on the news, or check on your email all while multitasking in the kitchen. Maybe you want to Skype to Mom while you are cooking something for added advice.
Upper Desk – Portable Table Mount
- Basically the same features as the Cabinet Mount, but you can mount it to a table or desk, and have your tablet/smart device facing upwards.
- Still easy to install, just place the bracket where you want your device to go, and tighten it into place, up to 2 and 1/2 inches thick.
- Swivels 360 degrees for easy viewing.
Again, use on your desk as a second viewing option, get a tutorial on something on your device while completing in on your computer, or maybe use it for crafting or hobby ideas, watch videos about techniques while working on the very project you are leaning about. Use it at home or work on the desk as an easy way to Skype colleagues or customers for home businesses. The uses are endless, these mounts come in handy real well.
Some of the awards they have received:
My overall impression? Essential for the home enthusiast who likes to view recipes, or videos about cooking while doing it in the kitchen, its business uses are endless from working at home in an office, to keeping inventory of stuff you might sell on eBay handy and easily accessible, to even using it in Doctors Offices, Dentists, anywhere where you might need to display a tablet device when you are not using a computer. I plan to use mine in my office/eBay room where I have all my products for sale.
So where can you buy yours? You can visit Upper Desk and buy them there, the Portable Cabinet Mount can also be bought here at Amazon for $49.95 and free super saver shipping, the Portable Table/Desk Mount can be purchased here at Amazon as well for $49.95 and free super saver shipping. Be sure to also check them out on Facebook, and Twitter, and they have some how-to videos on Youtube as well.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."