This will be the only post for today. I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my Wife Michelle, over at her Parents house for dinner, football, and napping. I wanted to take time though and share this post and let you all know that I am glad you are here, and these are just a few things I am thankful for:
- All of you being here. Without you, I would have nobody to write to here at A Medic’s World. I am honored that all of you are part of this, and I want to continue to grow with more articles, reviews, and fantastic giveaways. But in order for me to grow, people need to know about me, so please share, with everyone you know. Thank You.
- I am thankful for my wife Michelle, she is my rock, my love, my best friend, the one who always gets me. We are cheesy together, kids at heart, and I am glad I have had the pleasure of being on this journey with her.
- My family, my older sister Tammy, and my younger sister Theresa (yes we are the three T’s!!), for all the struggles and what life has given them, I am thankful that they are part of my life in some way.
- I am thankful for the love and upbringing my Mother gave me, although she is no longer with me, everyday I am reminded of something she taught me, and how it has affected my life, and what choices I have made. I love and miss you Mom.
- I am thankful for my Birth Father, while we really never knew each other growing up, he helped me along the years when I needed it most. And although he is gone as well, I still think some of the DNA traits stuck around, so thank you Dad for giving me what you did.
- I am thankful for being alive, for a chance to do all the things I want to do in life, and try to complete my list, now where did I put that thing?
- I am thankful for all the friendships and people I have met over the years, people I served with in the US Army, people I went to school with, the relationships I bonded while working at Cleveland EMS, and while working there specifically a few people who meant the most at Cleveland EMS: Reggie Perkins, J.P. Franczyk, Mark J. Mckenney, Michael Grassi , Reg Perkins Sr ,Douglas Sternik, Wendy Mas, Ruby Rodriguez (miss you lots!), Larry Lampa, Michael T Wagar, Chris Holt ,Al Flores, Wanda Ocasio-Johns ,Stuart Grayell , Chris Cummings and Alex Jones just to name a few.
- There are bloggers I need to thank for helping me be where I am today, for helping me understand things, and allowing me to be part of something much bigger than just my site and they are Teri Hardy ,Susan Bewley ,Brooke Buttitta, Brandy Grieshammer Nelson and Tesa Nicolanti just to name a few.
- These childhood and current day friends give me reasons to stay social: James Harmon , Victoria Mural Sterling , Stefanie Mural Fowler , Michelle Mcnamara Bialek , Lynda Cox-Kidd , Betty Conductor Stapin, Carm Nagella, Jim Harold, Bill Huffman, Jim Sheehan, Tammy Ray, Kimm Hill Bunch, Tracy Hess, Wendy Tharp, Joseph Harmon, Rosie Irizarry Burton, Tracy Lee Glenn, Carrie Cawthorne Baka, Linda Rogers, Dorice Dedek, Lisa Ward Dobransky, Mark Barnovsky, Howie Combs, Janice Christian, Yvonne Krajewski, Natalie Thompson, Dave Markiewicz, Buddy Volinski, Wendy Hellert, Tracy Ray Perez, Lydia Santiago-Seufert, Tracy Howard, Debbie Benton (adore you girl!), Tim English, and many more.
- I am thankful I was able to give almost a quarter of a century to serving as an EMT / Paramedic at Cleveland EMS, Emergency Rooms, Private Ambulance, Intensive Care Units, and in Occupational Medicine, even though I had to hang up my boots, I feel I did a lot of good in life.
- Thankful I have the mind and fingers to type all of this, and to help try and make A Medic’s World all that it can be, so please help? Share the page, sign up for the newsletter, follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Share some articles, leave some comments, enter some giveaways, or just contact me with ideas or comments. My inbox is always open! ~Tom
So what are you thankful for? What gives you the most joy in life? Share some thoughts below, and have a great day, whether you are working, with family, no matter where you are. Know I am thankful for you. ~Tom