I remember growing up, I think as boys we all couldn’t wait til the day that we could put on after shave, before or after shaving. For those who didn’t grow facial hair right away, yours included, I think putting it on anyways, we wanted to give the impression that we did have to shave and needed proof.
Old Spice is trying to show young, soon to be men everywhere, that Dad’s are seeing that their “Dadsong” is playing right now. So what is “Dadsong“?, it is the moment either you realized you were growing up, or that your young son is. I know one of the first things my mom bought me growing up was Old Spice Aftershave, and to this day I think back to how grown up that made me feel.
With the Holiday’s approaching, giving Old Spice as a gift is easy and can make someone who you care about feel special.
This holiday season, giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to over-spray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day.”
And Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Old Spice also offers Holiday Gift Sets, with deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! It’s available in a variety of scents – including new nature-inspired Timber scent.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30, as well as for download on http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide. What better way to get some stocking stuffers than with a coupon!
Disclosure: “This post and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.“
Ready to win? Enter below the win the following:
“Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood” Kit
· Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
· Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
· Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
· Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
· Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
· Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
· “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than over-spraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
Disclaimer: A Medic’s World was compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions. If you would like to see your product/company featured like this contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we can do for your organization.