Hosted By: A Medic’s World
Sponsored by: Chief Supply
Thanks for joining us for this fantastic giveaway of a First Responder Trauma Bag. A Medic’s World along with a wonderful set of bloggers helping promote this event, are happy to share this with those that might want to win this for some of the great reasons below.
- To use in their own vehicle as a first aid/emergency bag to offer help to those who might need it.
- Giving it as a gift to a First Responder, EMT, Paramedic, or Firefighter who might have a special event coming up, or just getting their certification.
- Donating it to your local Volunteer Fire Department/EMS that might need additional supplies that they might not normally afford.
No matter the reason, we wish you the best of luck in this giveaway, and to know that Chief Supply and the manufacture of the bag, Fieldtex, makes products that are durable, and to help get the job done. Be sure to check out the full review that Tom over at A Medic’s World did here.
So on to the giveaway! Check out the details below on how to win one of these for your very own.
Fieldtex First Responder Trauma Bag (ARV $70)
- Open to US
- Winners will be chosen at random through Gleam via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes starts 5/1 and ends 5/15 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- A Medic’s World & associated blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Gleam Widget
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Gleam Widget means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
A Medic’s World nor any other Blog promoting this giveaway were compensated for this post. A Medic’s World and any associated Blogs are not responsible for prize delivery. If you have any questions about this giveaway, or would like to see your product/brand featured like this be sure to contact Tom at email@example.com today!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."