Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
[x_section style=”margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; padding: 45px 0px 45px 0px; “][x_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” bg_color=”” style=”margin: 0px auto 0px auto; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; “][x_column bg_color=”” type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; “][x_text]
I recently got back from our vacation to Niagara Falls with my wife, and I wore these during that time to give them a thorough test. So how did the Hydrofeet do?
I replaced the ones I normally wear in my shoes with these before I left. I brought my normal pair just in case. While I will not disclose what brand my other pair were in fairness to this review, I can say that they display similar qualities and characteristics.
I personally suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and from my time in the Squad to working in the Emergency Room have always needed some sort of support for my feet.
So let’s check out some of the features the product claims it can help with:
[/x_text][x_accordion][x_accordion_item title=”Feels Like Walking On Water” open=”true”]Hydrofeet Insoles are precisely filled with a vegetable based, pharmaceutical grade, FDA approved glycerin. This Premium Dynamic Fluid Orthotic supports the arch, while providing cushioning, massage, and a variable, ever-changing surface for standing, walking, and light impact sports.[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”What Conditions Can HydroFeet Help?” open=”false”]
- Sore Tired Feet, Poor Circulation, Corns and Calluses.
- Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain.
- Plantar Fasciitis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Morton’s Neuroma
[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”Main Benefits and Features ” open=”false”]
- Arch Support- Hydrofeet Insoles are Dynamic Fluid Orthotics. They can be used with most custom orthotics to absorb the impact while providing better stability.
- Cushioning- When the pressure inside the insole has equalized, the foot is floated off the shoe, creating cushioning and shock absorption. This cushioning support changes to anticipate the next impact changing from heel to the ball of your feet, softening the blow the next time your foot hits the ground.
- Massage- Alternating heel to toe pressure forces the liquid back and forth, providing a soothing massage, substantially increasing blood circulation to the feet.
- Cleaning and Safety- Our water soluble formula won’t damage your shoes or clothing if broken, and is safe for children and pets. Inserts may be hand or machine washed. AIR DRY ONLY
[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”Guarantee” open=”false”]HydroFeet have a 3 year warranty. When registering for your warranty, you can get a SECOND PAIR FREE, just pay $8.95 S/H and allow 5-7 business days for shipping.[/x_accordion_item][x_accordion_item title=”For Men and Women (Children coming soon!)” open=”false”]Good news is that children sizes are coming soon! [/x_accordion_item][/x_accordion][x_text]
So how did they do? I think they worked fine, they gave me some relief while walking around on vacation, but I always have pain in my feet and knees and back because of walking anyways. It does a pretty good job of distributing some of the pressure with each step that you take. I will have to say that I did not find anything that made these stand out differently from the brand I am currently using. I can honestly recommend these if you have tried padded or gel brands and have not received the relief you have been looking for. So to take your own pair for a walk, get them here, and let me know what you think below?
[/x_text][x_tab_nav type=”three-up” float=”top”][x_tab_nav_item title=”Hydrofeet on Twitter” active=”true”][x_tab_nav_item title=”Hydrofeet on Facebook” active=”false”][x_tab_nav_item title=”Hydrofeet on Pinterest” active=”false”][/x_tab_nav][x_tabs][x_tab active=”true”]
Check out Hydrofeet on Twitter here.
Check out Hydrofeet on Facebook here.
Check out Hydrofeet on Pinterest here.