I am not one to judge. Heck, I need to follow my own resolutions and get my act together. So is working out or losing weight on your list again, or be honest, back on your list again? Well, me too. Let’s look at some things you can buy to start completing this year’s resolutions.[su_quote]This post may contain affiliate links. If you click them I may earn a small percentage of what you buy. Thank you. ~Tom[/su_quote]
I am guilty of not working on building my muscles anymore. After a 24-year career as a Paramedic, I got lazy. I used to work out all the time to keep my muscles strong in order to be able to carry my equipment and lift patients.
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This home gym system is made of heavy-duty steel tubing and reinforced with guard rods that hold weight in place during workouts.
- WEIGHT STACK LOCK – This gear comes with a 150-pound selectorized weight stack that can be customized according to your skill level to avoid the stresses of loading and unloading weight plates with a safety lock that prevents unauthorized use of equipment
- DUAL ACTION PRESS ARMS-Designed with dual action press arms, this versatile equipment allows you to perform chest press and vertical butterfly exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscles with a simple remove/insertion of a pin
- REMOVEABLE CURL PAD – This home gym machine features ergonomically designed seats with high-density boxed upholstery to reduce tension and impact. The preacher curl bicep pad is removable and adjustable to allow isolated bicep exercises.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
I actually own a Bowflex. Do I actually use it? No. Should I? Every day! I just have to commit myself to do it at least a few days a week.
- Over 30 full body exercise options, including cardio rowing
- Features 5lbs to 210lbs of Bowflex power rods with progressive resistance
- Bench folds up to save space when not in Use
- Requires roughly 100 inch of side to side space when using to allow for power rod expansion
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
Okay, I should have no excuse right? I actually own a Recumbent Bike as well. Not this one, but one very similar. So what is my problem? I don’t know, but I am going to figure it out!
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via USB
- Dual track two LCD screen System offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control; 2 Custom user defined; 2 fitness test; 1 quick start and additional features
- Charging USB port, speakers, adjustable three-speed fan, media shelf
No matter what your goals are, start off slow if you want, and build it up daily! It’s when we push ourselves too hard at the beginning, that we might get hurt and want to give up. Build up your stamina a little bit at a time each day, and watch some of those resolutions start to come true.
You might want to talk with your physician before starting a vigorous workout plan as well. Depending on your health and what medications you may take, working out for long periods of time might do harm. So plan accordingly and stick with it!
Thanks for checking this out, be sure to share it with others. They might find it useful.
So what are your work out resolutions? and what are you going to do to achieve them? ~Tom
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."