Tom here at Tom's Take On Things. So happy to have you here. So help me keep this site going, visit some of my recent reviews here and here, check out the other giveaways I have going on here, and check out one of my favorite hobbies here. Thanks for being part of this, I am happy to help promote the following giveaway so you all have a chance to win, help me promote my site, so I have a chance to build something great! If you want to follow me by RSS or email, sign up here. This post may contain affiliate links, and if you click them I may earn a small percentage, but it does not affect you. Thank you. ~Tom
Looking for some cooking ideas to make mealtime even more fun? We know it is easy for all of us to get busy at meal time, especially if we have picky eaters at home. To make cooking even more fun, we are excited to be working with Budget Earth on this fun giveaway! Unlike most giveaways though, there won’t be just one winner – but three! How cool is that!?
What are some of the prizes you could win! We are glad you asked!
5 Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes (Budget Earth Review)
150 Waffle Maker Recipes: From Sweet to Savory Cookbook (Budget Earth Review)
Are you ready to enter? Make sure to read the rules below before entering through the Rafflecopter! Good luck!
Cooking For Fun Giveaway
- Three lucky readers will win $25 Starbucks Card (or cash outside the US), Copy of 5 Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes, or 150 Waffle Maker Recipes: From Sweet to Savory Cookbook
- Open to US & Canada
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends May 18th at 11:59 pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth & Tom’s Take On Things are NOT responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Budget Earth IS RESPONSIBLE for $25 Starbucks Gift Card prize.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."