How Technology Improved the Lull Mattress
When it comes to sleep, I don’t like to take chances. I want to know my mattress is worth the price tag, and that it will grant me a night of deep Z’s.
That is why I was skeptical about the Lull mattress at first. But now, I admit that I was wrong. The Lull mattress is not just another foam mattress. There is actually a ton of technology that has gone into designing this thick, cloud-like product. Let’s check it out.
What Makes the Lull Mattress So Special?
- The responsive memory foam top layer will conform to your body, easing pressure on your joints.
- It has three layers of memory foam, which work to provide superior back support and alignment. Maybe I’m just old, but I thought this spinal alignment was absolutely amazing.
- This mattress is covered in a cooling gel to help dissipate the heat that builds up while you’re sleeping, making you wake up panting like a leg and struggling to kick the covers off.
- It is firm, offering a lot of responsive support and no sinking. This firmness also makes it great if you’re sleeping with a restless kid or your partner tosses and turns a lot, because it has very little motion transfer.
- The weight distribution of this mattress is guaranteed to help you avoid falling into a pit or sleeping on a high mound, whether you sleep solo or with someone.
What is This New Technology?
Lull leads the mattress industry with some pretty slick advanced technology. It seems that every year, some new technology is being released, but if we can get mattresses that lead to better sleep, I won’t complain about new strides in the industry.
- Its new cooling gel takes care of the heat retention issue that most memory foam mattresses have. You get the best of both worlds, the memory foam that contours to your body and the cooling effects that make you sleep like a baby.
- The 7-inch layer of polyurethane foam underneath the top cooling layer works to give you some bounce and responsiveness. That way, you’re not sinking into a pit like you do with older traditional mattresses.
- This bed is designed to work on any frame or foundation you have. No need to go spend more money on some special foundation.
How Does it Stack Up to Other Mattresses?
- The first thing I noticed about this mattress is how it offers a payment plan. Now I don’t know about you, but mattresses can be pretty expensive. Having a payment option can be pretty helpful.
- Compared to other memory foam alternatives out there (and trust me, the market is absolutely flooded with alternative options) this one offers the most bounce and the most heat control of all.
- There is a ten-year warranty.
- Plus, there’s a nice 100-night trial. Don’t like it? Then you don’t have to buy it.
- Free shipping and free returns always get me, and this mattress offers both.
- It is exclusively online, so you don’t have to deal with pesky salespeople or mattress store mark-ups.
What’s My Take?
I don’t know. It seems like a great mattress. I never personally got to review this as this is a sponsored post. Maybe if I did I would do a follow up article and let you know. ~Tom
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."