Welcome to the Hotshot Giveaway
- As featured on Shark Tank, Hotshot brings the ultimate convenience of steamy hot canned coffee to your home without the hassle of cups, instant mixes, coffee filters or pots.
- Hotbox uses innovative patented convection heating technology to store your Hotshot cans day and night at 140 degrees.
- Hotshot Sumatra Coffee is smooth and complex, with spicy, herbal notes and an earthy aroma, which makes it one of the most desired coffee’s in the world.
- Hotshot French Vanilla highlights the exotic essence of Vanilla with a sweet and creamy texture that’s balanced to perfection.
- Hotshot Hot Chocolate is made from the finest Belgium Cocoa, delivering a rich deep flavor with a hint of creamy sweetness.
Disclosure: We reserve the right to make revisions, to cancel, or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Reviewz & Newz (and Tom’s Take On Things) is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."