I can tell you from personal experience that cable and subscription services have reached a point where it is not cost effective to enjoy the TV and entertainment that you want to watch. With Google Chromecast, you have the option to stream some of your entertainment easily without all the high costs.
If you love the convenience, if you love gadgets like this that give you the power and the choice you need, then the Google Chromcast Media Streaming device is for you.
What are some of the features? Check out the best of the best of the Google Chrome below.
- Watch movies, shows, live TV, YouTube, and photos streaming on your TV from all your family’s devices.¹
- Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap. Watch shows, listen to playlists, and more. And while streaming, you can still use your phone as you normally do.
- Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV, and HBO NOW. ¹
- Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your TV hands-free, with Chromecast and Google Home working seamlessly together.²
- Expand your home entertainment without buying a new TV. It’s so affordable you can get one for every TV in the house.
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network (wireless router required and sold separately).
- Easily connects to high-definition televisions with HDMI connectivity.
¹ Subscriptions are required to view some content.² Google Home, Chromecast, and compatible content required to cast to a TV using Google Home.
- Do you own one of these? What do you like most about it?
- Wouldn’t this make a great gift for someone you know? It would be a great stocking stuffer as well.
- Make sure to head on over to Best Buy to find out more information.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."