Tom here at Tom's Take On Things. So happy to have you here. So help me keep this site going, visit some of my recent reviews here and here, check out the other giveaways I have going on here, and check out one of my favorite hobbies here. Thanks for being part of this, I am happy to help promote the following giveaway so you all have a chance to win, help me promote my site, so I have a chance to build something great! If you want to follow me by RSS or email, sign up here. This post may contain affiliate links, and if you click them I may earn a small percentage, but it does not affect you. Thank you. ~Tom
Yes, you read that title correctly! McDonald’s is serving in-house made Donut Sticks!For a limited time, starting February 20th, customers can enjoy the delicious combo of Donut Sticks and McCafé coffee during breakfast hours at participating McDonald’s restaurants nationwide. This combination of Donut Sticks and McCafé coffee will be here well after the holiday to sweeten their mornings. Some sweet details include:
- McCafé Donut Sticks made in our restaurants until hot, crispy and golden brown for a light and airy texture. They’re sprinkled with cinnamon sugar for a crunchy outside and soft, doughy inside, and served warm to customers.
- Donut Sticks are made fresh each morning, never microwaved, creating a sweet aroma that gives “the smell of love in the air” a whole new meaning.
3 winners will each receive a $10 McDonald’s Gift Card!
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends 02/25/19.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries! Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Tom’s Take On Things was not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US & Canadian Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
- I am on a Mission to become a Mission BBQ Ambassador ~ Review and Story
- LG W7 Smartwatch Review from Best Buy
- Springfield, Ohio is a gem destination in the heart of the Buckeye State #findyourunwind
- Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player Gives You Freedom You Want
- Health Testing Centers provides easy ways to get lab tests done – Save 10% off with my promo code