Finding something different to give you that little boost can be difficult. Yes, there are canned energy drinks out there, but some people don’t like the way they make them feel. Shake the Crave has come up with a powdered mix that you can add to Milk (2%,1%,Skim, Soy, Almond) and you can control the calories in the milk as well.
Benefits and Features of Shake the Crave:
- Thick and creamy – tastes like an old-fashioned, hand-dipped milk shake from a small-town creamery.
- Experience a “new normal” in the way you feel.
- Feel more satisfied and full longer.
- Boost energy levels and feeling of well-being.
- Great to drink at breakfast or lunchtime, as a healthy snack or quick meal on the go.
- 100% pure ingredients.
- One bottle has 15 delicious servings – about one week’s supply at two shakes per day.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, or isolated/synthetic vitamins.
- No gluten, soy, egg, GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, MSG, fillers or binders.
- Available exclusively from Trusted Health Products.
- Good source of protein.
- Good source of calcium.
- Low fat – only 0.5 grams.
- Low sodium
- 120 Calories
- 30 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Ships same day if ordered by 3:00 PM EST, Monday – Friday
- 24/7 Representatives available to take orders over the phone – 1.888.423.7500
- Main office customer service available 8:30am – 9:00pm EST (-5:00GMT), Monday-Thursday; 8:30am-5:00pm EST (-5:00GMT), Friday.
It comes in a nice pouch. It did open easy from the top, no need for scissors. The flavor I tested was Chocolate, there is also a Vanilla one, but I am not so keen on Vanilla. The instructions on the packet are clear, but there are 6 steps just to get to the drinking part. It says for best results to blend the ingredients in a blender. I did not want to pull out the big blender from under the counter, with stuff in front of it, so I used an immersion blender instead. It blended fine, I started to drink the shake and about half way I stopped. I could not get past the taste. So I did not want to just leave it at that, so when my wife got home, I asked her if she would try the other Shake Mix Pouch just to give it a thorough review. We prepared it the same way I did the first time, and she goes to try it, and stops about half way as well. She had a problem with the taste.
That all said, the Shake Mix is filled with nutrients that can really make your day more productive and energetic. You can use it as a way to start the morning, or take it to work as a snack, or just a quick meal on the go.
My overall rating, I give it a 3 out of 5 stars. I like the product idea, I like the pouch as I think it would be perfect to keep in an emergency kit, with other items, but when my thought went to wanting to add chocolate syrup to the mix, I said to my wife, It needs just a little bit more of chocolate flavor.
Since everyone’s palettes are different, you might find that the flavor is fine, and that you want to make this a part of your normal routine, check out the offer below from the sponsor.
“Try Shake the Crave vanilla and chocolate shake mix! For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers 2 FREE sample packets of Shake the Crave vanilla or chocolate shake mix. They said they would love to have our readers try out Shake the Crave and agreed to send the 2 sample packets FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge of $4.95. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your 2 FREE sample packets now!
Have a great day everyone, remember that I appreciate each and every one of you here at A Medic’s World, if you like what I do, and say, and give to everyone, please share with others, ask them to sign up for my newsletter, or RSS. ~Tom Shewbridge Owner/Admin of A Medic’s World
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."